[aprssig] E Coast 9600 baud backbone 15W radios (firmware?).

Kenneth Finnegan kennethfinnegan2007 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 18:56:55 EDT 2016

Ebay user buyhitek lists CDM1250s with the 403-470MHz split (which he
incorrectly lists as 403-512MHz) in lots of 1, 5, and 100:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/301670665474

To answer Erv's question, I've never used them at 9600, but the Moto 16pin
does give you direct discriminator and modulator access, so I'd be shocked
if they didn't work well for it.

--
Kenneth Finnegan
http://blog.thelifeofkenneth.com/