[aprssig] E Coast 9600 baud backbone 15W radios (firmware?).

Brian D Heaton ky9k-lists at ky9k.org
Wed Jun 1 19:58:59 EDT 2016

TNC Side - Instead of a hardware TNC and limited 80s/90s firmware, how
about an RPI3 with a UDRC for the radio interface and Direwolf (
https://github.com/wb2osz/direwolf ) for the soft TNC. BPQ32 (linbpq) is
available for the RPI and works well. That will give you a reliable,
flexible, and expandable system that also comes out cheaper.

73-KY9K/Brian