[aprssig] Finding a frequency for the East Coast Packet Backbone

Bob Harris knineudx at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 13:33:02 EDT 2016

I know that the astronomy department at Dartmouth College uses a packet
frequency for their astronomy research. I do not know what frequency
they use -- there was a disagreement between the New England Spectrum
Management Council and the college a few years back when the NESMC did a
frequency grab to make room for more repeaters.

--
"The world of goodness is filled with fleas."

Bob Harris
Longmeadow Bradford Torrey CD (2001-2014)
Ch Silvercreek Gossip Girl
Bath, NH