[aprssig] IGate Registering for ANSRVR (Messaging failures)

spam8mybrain spam8mybrain at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 14:02:39 EDT 2016

Now that's an interesting twist: to only Tx-I-gate if the _sending_ station hasn't been heard on local RF. But what if the sending and receiving stations are both local to the same I-gate but not to each other (hidden transmitters)? Does this prevent the I-gate from operating as an unintentional digipeater?
Andrew, KA2DDO