[aprssig] aprx won't digi from TNC2 interface?

Kenneth Finnegan kennethfinnegan2007 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 18:10:19 EDT 2016

TNC2 interfaces are igate only in APRX. TNC2 doesn't include all the AX.25
header bits, so you don't have enough information to recreate the packet on
an out-going interface.

I thought it was documented. Let me know if it isn't in the manual and we
can open a ticket to fix that.

Kenneth Finnegan, W6KWF