[aprssig] Interesting Findings - 300 Baud AX.25 on VHF-FM APRS

Charles Blackburn ai4ri at cfl.rr.com
Mon Apr 4 22:12:35 EDT 2016

I haven’t installed windows iot on my pi3 yet, only got it today, but the direwolf  source is available and may just need recompiling I don't know haven't looked that far into it.

Here's some links

https://ms-iot.github.io/content/en-US/GetStarted.htm

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/iot

https://ms-iot.github.io/content/en-US/win10/SetupPCRPI.htm