[aprssig] What is the process add to the APRS symbol document ?

Mike Lussier mike.lussier at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 14:55:24 EDT 2015

What is the process to make changes to APRS symbols document ?

I raised the question about a month ago

I question how to help identify digital repeaters in APRS.
I saw nothing in the existing Symbol set that showed symbols starting with
"D".

I know there are other digital modes out there and that this is only a
starting point.  Maybe the D* range can be setup for

APRS suggested Symbol:

Digital Repeaters:
DS    =     DStar
DD    =     Digital DMR
DY    =     Diigital Yaesu Fusion C4FM/FM
DP    =     P25   P25/FM
DM   =     Mixed Mode

--

*Michael Lussier AE4ML12615 Post Oak RoadSpotsylvania VA
22551(540)207-4088"We must reject the idea that every time a law is broken,