[aprssig] FW: Possibility to add-on Server to APRS-IS Tier-2 Pool

Nagi Punyamurthula n0agi at n0agi.com
Fri Nov 20 18:30:14 EST 2015

Tom
While I understand BCP and DR are key components of a 24/7 availability, fallback systems, etc; that was not really what Phil had asked for; read the ?n he had asked, "what has sparked your interest".  And, I kept my response focused on that and "why" it would be valuable to add one to coverage North Central area.

DR/BCP are important, but, that is not the point of this subject (not at least for now).  I would suspect that will come up once we are past whether the do and "what to do".  You're talking the "how to".  I am still at the "what " - strategically here at North Central District.

Plus, I will say this in response to your dismissive comment;
this is a hobby for most of us; surely is for me;  What sprouts as a personal interest will eventually mature and serve as a community service. *I will leave it at that* because I know how this movie ends and I have watched such movies in the past.

But, thanks for your kind words.

-n