[aprssig] Correct PSAT & igating

Nagi Punyamurthula n0agi at n0agi.com
Mon Jun 8 12:50:17 EDT 2015

Hmm, the term "hacking" is used liberally here.  When in fact, what we're proposing is an accommodation to a certain "use-case persona". I would think of this as an "evolution of software" to solve new chanllenges. Software needs/meets changes, and change is constant. So, let's ponder this a bit before we force a lid on this idea.

Please indulge me, kindly review the attached quick+dirty workflow
(as you read this below summary, please visualize a paper-workflow in a typical office environment where a request moves from point A to Z through nodes of feedback/approval workflow. Think of a capital-expenditure electronic request going thru an approval workflow)

By enabling the terrestrial ISS igates to behave intelligently ("contingent digipeating/igating"), we have an opportunity to extend the APRS capabilities beyond the terrestrial operations by supporting insight and telemetry reporting.

My 2c w.