[aprssig] Another APRS Satellite: Duchifat1

Nagi Punyamurthula n0agi at n0agi.com
Fri Jul 17 14:44:04 EDT 2015

Just registered and I have received my compressed APRS packet that includes the user specific/assigned 2 byte symbol in it, to send as part of my beacon

Couple of questions:
1.	is there a "VIA Path" we should send our packets thru ?
2.	what will be the sat's digi's callsign?
3.	is there a pass-thru prediction TLE data URL that I can download the TLE data from
4.	Lastly, when does this "party begin" :)

Bob, Thanks for sharing this progress - sounds exciting; I look forward to participating

Nagi