[aprssig] ARISS igated location anomaly/discrepancy

Alan wa4sca at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 06:52:08 EDT 2015

I just saw W0JW's post for help on the UISS mailing list, so he is actively working to resolve the problem.  He hasn't gotten a reply yet, but at least it is out there.

<to KISS mode on the TNC if the software can handle it).

I have used UISS lightly, nonIgate, with software TNCs which use KISS with no problem.

73s,

Alan
WA4SCA