[aprssig] Packet counter S/W...

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Thu Jan 29 07:17:49 EST 2015

APRSISCE/32 can do what you're after. It counts received packets at the
port level and also does hourly counts at the port level for 8 hours and
rolls.  You can configure multiple ports and watch them that way, or run
an instance per port with unique (not necessarily AX.25-compliant if you
don't transmit on RF) -SSIDs.  Using the latter, APRSISCE/32's
RF-received back-haul will allow you to get some interesting graphics
that we'll cover later if you go this route.  If you go with a single
instance with multiple ports, only you will know which port/TNC a packet
was received on.

APRSISCE/32 also does packet logging so you can later compare which
packets were decoded where.  Again, this only works with a single port
per instance as all RF received packets go into a single log file.