[aprssig] UZ7HO Soundmodem Update Flood

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Sat Feb 28 11:45:18 EST 2015

Andrei, UZ7HO ended February with a bang!   He released new versions of the
regular 300/1200 baud Soundmodem soundcard soft TNC,  the 9600/19,200 baud
"Highspeed Soundmodem", -AND- the "EasyTerm" split-screen terminal app all on
the same day.

-  The new Ver .78 of the Soundmodem now includes 300 and 1200 baud BPSK modes
in addition to the classic FSK modes.

-  The new "Highspeed Soundmodem Ver 0.02" supersedes the "G3RUH Soundmodem"
and features Manchester 7800 and HAPN 4800 modes in addition to the classic
G3RUH 9600- and 19,200-baud modes.

-  The new Easyterm  Ver .32 shows no apparent changes  On-screen menus and the
default .INI files are identical to the previous version; perhaps there are
just beneath-the-skin bug fixes.

As usual, I have repacked all three basic zipfiles into full Windows
"wizard"-type installers, downloadable from my website at:

      <http://wa8lmf.net/miscinfo>      Scroll about 2/3rds of the way down the
page and look for the UZ7HO stuff in bold text.

--

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Skype:        WA8LMF

Live Off-The-Air APRS Activity Maps