[aprssig] Weather station hardware and software

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Mon Feb 23 12:04:46 EST 2015

I wouldn't mind putting out a new version of the ADS-WS1 that would
support an interface to the pi.  In fact, the existing one might do it
already since it puts out Peet Bros format by default.  The problem is
that things have gotten so busy that even with five of us working here
I'm having to squeeze in most of my new development in the evenings and
weekends.  We've also been stuck waiting on the next shipment of sensor
assemblies - they've been on a cargo ship anchored off Long Beach for I
don't know how long due to the dock strike and it's not clear when
they'll finally be offloaded.

Scott
N1VG