[aprssig] Finding Indoor/outdoor digital themrmoeters - NOT

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Feb 17 10:22:04 EST 2015

> Is that why I saw you out mobile last night, Bob?

Nope,  I was on a QUEST to find an indoor-outdoor thermometer.  NO ONE
CARRRIES THEM ANYMORE!!!

Not walmart, homedepot, officedepot,target,walgreens,circuitcity,RHgregg,
FInally gave up and bought TWO $8 thermometers.

My need was to read the IN/OUT temperarures of my geothermal heatpump
ground loop and the in/out temperatures of the inside loop.  I'm snowed in,
and thought it woudl be time to instrument the system and do some
efficinecy measurement.

WIth the two units, I will jsut open them up, and remote the internal
sensor on some wires over to where I need to sense the temparature.

Bob, Wb4APR