[aprssig] Ballooning APRS ppt files?

n4lbl alan.schulman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 16:14:53 EST 2015

I presume that Powerpoint is like Word and Excel and stores many previous
versions so that you can use the undo button.  I've not done this (or used
MS Office for many years) but I'd suggest 1) opening the presentation, b)
set versions to 1 in something like preferences, iii) save, and IV) reset
versions to whatever you like.  Sounds good anyway!

Alan,,,   n4lbl