[aprssig] is there a way to query a signal report from the digipeater?

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 15:57:57 EDT 2015

> I was wondering if it was possible to query a digipeater to give me a signal report?

We used to have this with the X1J netrom nodes...

I bet it shows up soon, if it's not already there in DireWolf
soundcard software.

In the future, on the next generation web services, we should be able
to click on and download our packet audio.  We have the technology now
- we just need to spend many hours coding to implement it.

Bill