[aprssig] DSTAR , Fusion , DMR

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri Aug 7 22:32:38 EDT 2015

Yes, this should be an overlay on a basic node symbol of some sort.
Originally, these were proposed as the symbol byte of "a" and then
overlays.  For example Da would be DSTAR.  But then there are the GATE
symbols (&) with all its overlays...

SOmeone who spends more time operating those kinds of stations are best to
advise.

Surely an "F" is available for Fusion...  or "Y" for yaesu?

If we arelady have a convention being followed, someone summarize it for me
and I will weave it into the APRS docs.

Bob