[aprssig] DSTAR , Fusion , DMR

Mike Lussier mike.lussier at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 14:00:02 EDT 2015

good afternoon all. I have been looking for the best way to beacon my
repeaters. Then I got to thinking. Should there be a symbol for DSTAR, DMR
& FUSION to distinguished them from each other and from analog repeaters ?

Im sorry if this has already been addressed. I haven't found and docs to
support what I have been looking for.

Thank you

Michael AE4ML

--

*"We must reject the idea that every time a law is broken, society is
guilty rather than the law breaker.It is time to restore the American