[aprssig] Stealth digis

Doug Younker dougy at ruraltel.net
Mon Nov 24 19:41:53 EST 2014

I must be particularly dense this evening.  In the event you are seeing
the transmissions, the transmissions aren't very stealthy are they? What
is the nature of the transmissions that makes you feel they are
digipeaters?  Not that I'd have any answers, I'm just curious. Doesn't
most digipeater firmware and computer applications require settings that
resemble a legal call sign to function, if they are bogus or genuine?
Doug, N0LKK