[aprssig] program for linix

Greg D ko6th.greg at gmail.com
Sun May 25 16:50:58 EDT 2014

Hi Erv,

APRSIS32 runs very well under WINE.  I replaced XASTIR with APRSIS32
several years ago for the KO6TH iGate, and never regretted it.  Map
manipulation (pan, zoom) is dramatically faster, and it runs well even
on older machines.  I was on a dual CPU 733 mHz Pentium-III embedded
controller under OpenSuSE 10.something at the time, but have since
upgraded a few times and am now on OpenSuSE 13.1 on a Core i5 520
motherboard.  All the features work, and the eye candy is wonderful.

Highly recommended.

Greg  KO6TH