[aprssig] program for linix

Max Harper kg4pid at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 19:37:29 EDT 2014

The only thing that I have found that works is to run both APRX and Xastir along with AX25. AX25 talks to the TNC and APRX and Xastir connect to AX25. The way I have it configured is APRX really does all the digi and igate functions. Xastir just displays what is received by the TNC. You could configure it different and have Xastir do some of the work. It all runs headless and I use VNC and SSH to access it. I added a script that APRX runs approximately once per hour to show uptime. I also have my weather station connected through APRX with a different SSID. You can look at  the raw data for KG4PID-14 and 15.

Max