[aprssig] program for linix

Andrew P. andrewemt at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 18:02:16 EDT 2014

Other Linux alternatives if you want an I-gate with a graphical head are Xastir and YAAC. However, for a permanent 24x7 deployment, you're probably better off with a headless program like aprx or aprsd and connecting to it from your chosen graphical client when you actually need a graphical "head".

Andrew, KA2DDO
author of YAAC ("Yet Another APRS Client")