[aprssig] program for linix

Max Harper kg4pid at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 19:59:20 EDT 2014

Thanks, I'm going to check that out. I found out that I could in fact connect to Xastir's server port using UIView32 and YAAC. However it sent the CPU usage through the roof.

On a RaspberryPi with APRX and Xastir
load average: 0.15, 0.19, 0.22
With the, server port enabled and UIView and YAAC connected.
load average: 0.94, 1.09, 1.05

Hopefully ldsped will run much better.

Thanks again, Max KG4PID