[aprssig] Roundthe-world approaching Cancouver Island now!

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Tue Jul 22 20:21:06 EDT 2014

 From 41,600 feet, the radio footprint is about 251 miles in all
directions (radius).  In the following screen shot, the balloon is at
the center.  The smaller circle is the radio footprint (notice how all
of the recent radio receptions are inside that circle?) and the larger
circle is 577 miles in radius:

APRSISCE/32 will show you radio footprints for stations flying at
altitude as will aprs.fi, IIRC.