[aprssig] Roundthe-world approaching Cancouver Island now!

Paul Bramscher pfbram at comcast.net
Tue Jul 22 19:48:25 EDT 2014

I've not yet had the opportunity to track a balloon.  Anyone know what
to expect for the radio footprint on this one, or high altitude balloons
in general?

On the http://spacenear.us/tracker/ site I'm curious about the blue
circles surrounding the various balloons.  Do these represent the footprint?

73
Paul, KD0KZE