[aprssig] Announcing Events - Etiquette

Mike GM1WKR gm1wkr at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 15:52:51 EST 2014

Andrew,

I am planning the option of talking to the AX.25 stack or TNC hardware
directly (eventually, I have much to learn yet).

I should have said before, my target is for Linux type headless
setups  rather than as an adjunct to GUI based Digi/gates like APRSIS32 or
Xastir (which have all of this this built in?).  I do however, want it to
be capable of standalone operation.   I shouldn't use the term 'app' so
loosely ;-)

Cheers and 73,
Mike