[aprssig] TM-D710 control

Tony VE6MVP tony at ve6mvp.com
Tue Feb 25 16:37:33 EST 2014

At 02:21 PM 2014-02-25, Andrew Rich wrote:
>That's odd
>
>I can not get the d710 to do any command other than tnc via the head
>
>Also d710 group confirms d710 freq is set via body

No the D710 group did not confirm that the active D710 freq is set
via body.     There's a difference between updating the frequencies
in the memories in the body and updating the settings visible on the
control head.

>What is freq command ? Read or set

Read the PDF file written by Kai.  It's kind of hard to figure it all
out and I haven't spent the time myself on it that I would have like
to   I would continue this discussion in the D710 group as that is
much more on topic.

Tony