[aprssig] The panel

Mark Cheavens mcheavens at usa.net
Sun Feb 2 16:41:32 EST 2014

I have tried to stay quiet on the subject as I enjoy all of the work
that Steve does.
- While "dew point" does not exist below freezing, it is then the FROST point.
Frost occurs when the humidity and temperature are correct and
instead of the water condensing and forming dew, it changes state
from vapor to frost.

I DO like the wind chill numbers, although I believe there is MUCH
more to the "feel" than simply wind and temperature. I find that
humidity and air density also have a bearing.

(I am not a meteorologist)

Thank you Steve. I love the new panel.

My wish list would move the time parameter to all the weather graphs
so I could display "local" time instead of UTC.

Mark Cheavens
KC5EVE