[aprssig] Public Icon Set

John Gorkos jgorkos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 11:32:20 EDT 2013

That's fantastic.  A great step forward.  The more I understand the SVG
format, the more I think it would be applicable to what we're doing.  My
understanding is that the best way to do icons is in a scalable format at
the highest resolution possible.  It's always possible to "dumb-down" the
icons and reduce the complexity of them either programmatically or with
minimal effort, but until someone comes up with a true "enhance" button
like they use for grainy images of faces and car license plates on NCIS
and CSI, trying to squeeze a high-quality icon out of a 16x16 base will
yield poor results.

John Gorkos