[aprssig] Dirt Cheap USB WiFi Dongle

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 7 16:42:26 EDT 2013

How does the computer know these devices are to be found in the USB port rather than the usual wireless network port?

Do these come with the software needed to get the network connection to talk through the USB port?  Or is this something you configure in a setup process?

Sent from my KnightKit Crystal Set.
--
73, Steve, K9DCI   USN (Vet)  MOT (Ret)  Ham (Yet)

I served during the cold war, so you can continue to be served a cold one.