[aprssig] THD72 and Raspberri Pi Igate

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 21:51:41 EST 2013

Either APRX or DIXPRS should work fine as an IGate on a Raspberry Pi.

There are
 deb packages for DIXPRS available via the following link:

http://www.175moonlight.com/dixprs/index.html

The latest version 2.2.2 is the most desirable.  Given the executable
portion of DIXPRS consists of python scripts, it does not need to be built
specifically for arm processors.  If the intent is to use Linux AX25
networking, however, the deb package for PYAX25, which is also posted at
the same site, needs to be the one built for arm/RPi.

Regards,
Lee - K5DAT