[aprssig] THD72 and Raspberri Pi Igate

John Gorkos jgorkos at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 13:32:26 EST 2013

Here¹s the latest APRX package compiled for Raspbian:
http://www.aprs-alert.net/aprx/aprx_2.08.556-1_armhf.deb

I¹d just install that, get things set up, and away you go.  FWIW, the D72
is a lousy Igate radio.  The biggest problem I have with mine is that it
won¹t stay in KISS mode.  It ³falls out² of KISS mode and needs to be
reset.
I happen to have a Pi and a D72 sitting here on my desk.   I¹ll set mine
up and post what I did tomorrow.

John Gorkos
AB0OO