[aprssig] mic-e: technical info or source code ??

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Wed May 29 16:55:37 EDT 2013

And for completeness, here's the page that has the AX.25 specification PDF:

http://www.tapr.org/pub_ax25.html

Decidedly NOT for the faint of heart!

PS.   http://tinyurl.com/pv9zclc describes "faint of heart" as

> "Faint" is the correct word to use in the phrase "faint of heart". In
> this usage, it refers to timidity, but is also used to describe a
> temporary loss of consciousness

That "loss of consciousness" is certainly what happens to me every time
I read that specification.  aprs101.pdf is simple by comparison.