[aprssig] mic-e: technical info or source code ??

Kristoff Bonne kristoff.bonne at skypro.be
Wed May 29 17:13:38 EDT 2013

Hi Lynn,

On 29-05-13 22:55, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) wrote:
> And for completeness, here's the page that has the AX.25 specification PDF:
> http://www.tapr.org/pub_ax25.html

Thanks!

I did already had a look at that document, but -in the case of the
mic-e- I was looking for layer 1 and 2 information.

I just imaged that -because it uses a different platform- it might have
used a different modulation sceme.

 > Decidedly NOT for the faint of heart!
Oh well, I did my part plowing throu internet RFC, ETSI TRs and ITU
specs in the past, so I think I can manage. :-)

I must say, having a networking / internet background, I must say that
the ham community has a terrible track-record of documenting protocols
and technologies.

I prefer a documents describing APRS or AX.25 100 times more then (say)
the officual D-STAR spec-document which is (hold your breath) a
stagering 8 pages!

73
kristoff - ON1ARF