[aprssig] Best USB<-->Serial Dongle Ever ???

Patrick winston at winston1.net
Wed May 22 22:35:28 EDT 2013

I always found the Edgeport series to be much more compact, with these
you are stuck with long cables plus whatever to connect to the
application..  With the edgeport having de-9/25/ or rj45 depending on
the model it lets you tailor the cable length to the application, and
provides full rs/232 support that has worked with everything I have ever
tried them with...  I picked up a couple 4 port ones on ebay for around
$20 ea (they retail around 300$), and looks like they are still in that
ballpark now.