[aprssig] "round the world Solar Flight - Phoenix to Dallas Operators needed

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon May 20 15:45:57 EDT 2013

The flight from Phoenix to Dallas may occur as early as 21 May (Tuesday,
tomorrow).  If you are in RF range of the flight path, please consider
manually updating an APRS object on RF showing the current position (and
CSE/SPD) of the flight so those APRS mobiles along the way can get a look
at this marvelous plane.  Here is the Dallas web page:
http://solarimpulse.com/en/across-america/dallas/

Once the flight time is known, you'llbe able to monitor the flight on
their web page and use that data to inpout your local RF object.
Bob, WB4aPR