[aprssig] "station which heard" - PyMultimonAPRS igate seriously buggy!

Kristoff Bonne kristoff.bonne at skypro.be
Mon May 20 05:56:19 EDT 2013

Hallo Heikki,

Thank you for the reply and for troubleshooting this.

I have tried out PyMultimonAPRS because I was experimenting with the RTL
dongle, SDR, gnuradio, etc.
It looked like a nice application to have.

I will forward this information to the "raspberry_pi_4-ham_radio" list
on yahoo where the information on this project came from.

BTW. In this setup, it uses MultimonNG but I don't know the relationship
between multimon and multimonNG.

73
kristoff - ON1ARF