[aprssig] APRSISCE/32 + iGate issues

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Wed May 15 10:20:29 EDT 2013

If you bring up Enables / View Logs / Port(<YourRFPort>) and Enable it,
do you see any packets coming in there?

Bring up Enables / View Logs / IGate and see if those received packets
are being gated to the -IS.

Finally, if you check  Enables / Logging / File Enabled, then all of
these enabled logs will be written to your APRSIS32.LOG file for later
viewing.

Also, if you move this conversation to the APRSISCE Yahoo group, it will
be more on-topic rather than this generic APRS list.