[aprssig] Water ingress ...Yikes ! & comments...

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Sat Mar 30 12:42:14 EDT 2013

On Mar 30, 2013, at 12:27 PM, Bill Herrmann wrote:

> At 10:18 PM 3/29/2013, Andrew Rich wrote:
>> I like to think I do more than operate a black box
>
> So, don't make the rest of us operate a black box in your emails. Spend an extra minute and provide a little more information up front. Many of us spend more than enough time playing 20 questions at work and aren't willing to go there for our hobby.

I'd go even further. Please think about whether what you are saying pertains to the APRS community at large. I can see no justification, even if the comment were properly explained, for the hundreds if not thousands of APRS SIG subscribers to hear about water in the coax of your aircraft monitoring system.

Steve K4HG