[aprssig] Water ingress ...Yikes ! & comments...

Bill Herrmann bherrman at spro.net
Sat Mar 30 12:27:05 EDT 2013

At 10:18 PM 3/29/2013, Andrew Rich wrote:
>I like to think I do more than operate a black box

So, don't make the rest of us operate a black box in your emails.
Spend an extra minute and provide a little more information up front.
Many of us spend more than enough time playing 20 questions at work
and aren't willing to go there for our hobby.

I think you'll find that you
a) get more helpful information
and
b) get less criticism for incomplete information
when you provide more information to work with up front.

Bill