[aprssig] Water ingress ...Yikes ! & comments...

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Sat Mar 30 01:21:37 EDT 2013

Hey that's pretty cool, so you've lost about half your coverage.

I see you have used google earth to show coverage.

What's your frequency of operation?

I would take a stab and say adsb given the path the targets take looks like aircraft

Thanks for sharing this.

Maybe you can adapt this for a digi in your area ?

Are you using cgi and mysql for the back end ?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone
Andrew Rich