[aprssig] Water ingress

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Fri Mar 29 20:57:41 EDT 2013

Or, in keeping with APRS, it's possible that the yellow represents his
normal "coverage area" or stations received while the green is only
those received within the past 24 hours, a much smaller coverage area.
If he had water had ingressed into his "feeder" or antenna coax, then
that would present an attenuation to received signals and a subsequent
shrinkage of reception area.