[aprssig] Alinco DJ-S11 micro-HT's

Chris Howard w0ep w0ep at w0ep.us
Wed Aug 7 18:56:30 EDT 2013

I remember having been into mine a couple of times.

The back cover comes off in a straightforward way.
There are half a dozen (?) little screws along the perimeter
and one or more in the battery compartment.

I think the PCB to battery junction was something kind
of hokey.  But I don't remember all that well.
Maybe just a rivet.

Chris