[aprssig] Creating and maintaining a repeater object

Steve Daniels steve at daniels270.eclipse.co.uk
Fri Sep 21 18:16:45 EDT 2012

Well javAPRSsrvr has the ability to send objects from a file, so anyone
doing that could host them for you.
Or someone running APRSIS32 24/7 who could put them out as normal objects or
as QRU objects that are then queried by the users location.

I have a German couple sailing down the English Channel that are sending
requests to QRU for the local repeaters. They think it's great as they get
the nearest repeaters to them, without having to have wait for them.

As you are in the USA you could ask KJ4ERJ to host them.

Steve Daniels
G6UIM