[aprssig] [OT] Time to spare...

Mark Humphrey mark3xy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 21:45:34 EDT 2012

There's a large antique radio swap meet in Kutztown, PA  (between
Allentown and Reading) this weekend.  I've never attended, but might
spend some time there Saturday morning.  Friends have told me some
older ham gear usually shows up, and admission is free for
buyers/browsers.    More info (see slide show for typical sale items):

http://renningers.com/kutzradio.htm

http://www.dvhrc.info/kutztown.html

Mark K3XY