[aprssig] [OT] Time to spare...

Steve Huston huston at srhuston.net
Thu Sep 20 19:09:39 EDT 2012

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 6:08 PM, Dave B <dave at g8kbv.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Well, I'm in the US of A for a bit of business, and it looks like I'll
> have a free weekend I think.
> So, any Ham shows/flea markets on in the Eastern PA end of things this
> w'end?  Or...??

http://nj2bb.org which is on the http://battleshipnewjersey.org

It's neither a show nor a flea market, but it is a ?? and there's
people there (both in the shack and milling about fixing random
things) just about every Saturday.

--
Steve Huston - W2SRH - Unix Sysadmin, PICSciE/CSES & Astrophysical Sci
  Princeton University  |    ICBM Address: 40.346344   -74.652242