[aprssig] HF noise measuring campaign reports via APRS

Chris Moulding chrism at crosscountrywireless.net
Fri Sep 14 16:40:54 EDT 2012

Hessu,

Thanks for the information about the telemetry packets. That looks ideal
especially when it displays in aprs.fi so well without any software
changes at your end!

At the moment we are looking at three frequencies but with five
telemetry channels available it might make sense to go with five
frequencies from the start.

73,

Chris, G4HYG