[aprssig] HF noise measuring campaign reports via APRS

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Sun Sep 16 14:53:53 EDT 2012

I agree that the standard APRS telemetry is definitely the preferable
approach, but since your example packet (below) showed 8 floating point
values of apparently some level of precision, I didn't suggest a format
that only supports 5 values ranging from 0 to 255 (per spec, but some
say 0..999) that can be scaled based on defined parametric equation
coefficients.