[aprssig] New Version 0.45 of UZ7HO "Soundmodem" Soundcard TNC Released

Charles Bland root at blandranch.net
Tue Oct 30 12:22:17 EDT 2012

I have done the same thing, writing a program that uses the AGW TCP/IP
interface. It is easy and gives me the ability to have multiple computers
use one RF package.

It was my understanding from the published protocol spec that it is OK to
interface to AGWPE in this way. Did I read this wrong?

OR - is your concern that UZ7HO has written a soundcard engine and that
provides the same TCP/IP interface as AGWPE?

Some clarification of your concern would be helpful.

Chuck - NA6BR